Why Do I Read History?

 Why Do I Read History? 


“History is a memorandum for life”—anonymous


As a strategist, you always say research is the most important thing for you to create a strategy. So, creating the strategy, positioning and everything else is only 20%, your research forms about 80%. And people don’t understand that research is history. And an average African hates history. We are taking it out of the curriculum. But it’s actually 80% of the strategy. 


For one to be innovative, he needs to be a strategist. And this is what we are losing out. We need not to. If I have been able to make innovative works, it’s the result of reading history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Jews and the Origin of Traffic in Secondhand Clothing

Why Waging Global Boycott Campaign in Solidarity with Palestine Is Irreversible

What the ANC in South Africa and the PDP in Nigeria Have in Common